Many of us will face big financial decisions during our lifetime, whether it’s deciding how best to maximize our income in retirement, or where to invest a lump sum.
Working out which course of action to take can be difficult, which is why many people seek professional financial advice on the various options available.
There are several benefits of using a financial adviser:
- Industry knowledge –They will understand how complex financial products work and how these products may be able to benefit you.
- Suitable solutions –An adviser will be able to provide you with a range of solutions tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Exclusive products – They may have access to financial products which are only available via intermediaries rather than directly from providers.
- Certified –They must be properly qualified to give financial advice. All financial advisers must have attained ‘Level 4’ qualifications such as a Diploma in Financial Planning before they can provide financial advice. They must also be able to prove they keep their knowledge up to date by having an annual ‘Statement of Professional Standing.’
- Research all options – They can do all the hard work on your behalf. Researching financial products can take a significant amount of time and effort, and it’s often difficult to know whether you’ve explored every available option. An adviser can research all the opportunities on offer and help you come to the right decision.
- Peace of mind – You’re protected if things go wrong. Whilst you won’t be able to complain if an investment you signed up for doesn’t perform as well as you’d hoped, you can complain if you’ve been given misleading information or bad advice. If you don’t feel your complaint has been answered satisfactorily by your adviser, then as long as they are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman who has legal power to put things right.
✔ Preparation of accounting documents
✔ Implementation of IFRS
✔ Preparation and advisory of financial statements
✔ Preparation and advisory of tax reports
✔ Guide to IFRS
✔ Advisory of social insurance statement
✔ Review financial documents for inspection
✔ Analyze and advisory of financial statements
✔ Organizing corporate financial documents